CHSE Odisha 12th Result 2022 for Science and Commerce Stream is now available at orissaresults.nic.in. According to the announcement which was made earlier by School & Mass Education Minister Samir Ranjan Dash, the results for Odisha 12th result 2022 arts students will be declared after a week.
For the session of 2021–2022, an aggregate of 3,21,508 appeared for the CHSE Odisha class 12 examination. According to the statistics released, Odisha 12th Science results 2022 have been released for 78,077 students, out of which 62,599 students have successfully cleared the examination, whereas in the case of CHSE Odisha 12th Commerce, 24,136 candidates appeared for the examination.
Out of the 78,077 candidates who appeared for the Odisha 12th Science examination, 50,757 students have secured first division, 4,932 candidates have secured second division, and 6,910 have secured third position.
It has also been revealed that 393 schools have secured a 100% pass percentage. The aggregate pass percentage has turned out to be 94.12. Girls have secured 94.52%, whereas boys have secured 93.80%.
In the case of commerce, the overall percentage has turned out to be 89.20%. The data released states that 134 schools have recorded a 100% pass percentage. Meanwhile, 273 candidates have secured more than 90%.
The examinations were conducted between April 28 and May 31, 2022. Some of the examinations were delayed due to polls. Candidates can check their Odisha 12th result 2022 by following the steps outlined below.
- The Odisha 12th Science results 2022 and the CHSE Odisha 12th Commerce results are available at orissaresults.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Download Odisha CHSE 12th Board Result 2022.”
- Enter the required login credentials.
- Check the CHSE Odisha 12th result 2022, which will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future reference.