The COMEDK declared the UGET – 2022 results on i.e. 5 July 2022. Students can check their results by visiting the official website.
The COMEDK conducts exams for admission into private colleges across Karnataka. UGET 2022 was conducted on 19 June 2022 for admissions into undergraduate engineering programs. The mode of exam is English with 3 hours duration. A total of 180 questions will be asked with 60 marks each in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. No negative marking is there.
- Go to the official website, comedk.org
- Click on the result link available on the homepage
- Enter your login credentials
- Check your result and download it
- Take the printout of your result for future reference