The CUET PG 2022 registration deadline has been extended by the National Testing Agency. The candidates now have time till 5 p.m. on July 18, 2022, to fill out the application forms for the Common University Entrance Test for Postgraduate. The application forms are available at the official website of NTA and also at cuet.nta.nic.
According to the notification released, the deadline to make the payment is July 19, 2022. The correction window facility will be available from July 20, 2022 and will conclude at 11:50 p.m. on July 22, 2022. The steps listed below are for candidates to follow when submitting their application for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) PG 2022.
- Visit the official CUET-PG page on the NTA website.
- Click on the CUET-PG registration link.
- You will be directed to the registration page. Click on “new registration.”
- Fill up the application form with the required details, upload the required documents, and pay your registration fee.
- Download the PDF format for the filled-up application form for your future reference.
This is the second time that the examination conducting authority has extended the deadline for CUET PG 2022 registration. Earlier, the last date to apply for the examination was July 11, 2022, and the schedule given for making the correction in the application was from July 2 to July 14, 2022. This is the first time that CUET PG is being conducted. The national level exam scores will be accepted by 66 universities, which will include
- State Universities
- State-Private Universities
- Deemed universities
- The Footwear Design & Development Institute (which comes under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry)
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) PG 2022 is being conducted for the academic session of 2022–2023.