The Indian Council of Agricultural Research-Indian Agriculture Research Institute (ICAR-IARI) has extended the deadline to apply for the ICAR assistant recruitment examination. As per the notification released, the deadline has been extended to 21 July 2022. Interested candidates can reach out to the link available on the official website to apply for the examination.
The last day to pay the fees has also been extended till 21 June for the research institute which is also known as the Pusa Institute. The correction window for the above mentioned application will be open on 25 June 2022 and will close within 2 days, i.e. 27 June 2022. The university has declared 25 July as the tentative date for the Objective Computer Based Test (CBT) preliminary.
The institute claims to recruit candidates for 462 vacant posts in Pay Level-6 through this recruitment drive. Out of these 462 candidates, 71 will be recruited for the post of HQRS assistant and the remaining 391 for the post of ICAR assistant, as per the report.
How to apply for ICAR IARI Assistant recruitment 2022?
Step 1: Go to the official website.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the tab that reads “recruitment cell” and select the application link.
Step 3: Enter the required information for registration at the ICAR portal.
Step 4: File the application form and make the fee payment.
Step 5: Check all the details before clicking on the submit button and save the form for future reference.
Details about the application fee
Women as well as SC/ST/PWBD
The application fee can be paid through Net Banking/ Visa/ Debit Card/ Mastercard
ICAR Assistant Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only the candidates who possess an undergraduate degree are eligible for the exam.
- In order to apply for the exam candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years.
- In case the applicant is from the reserved category, the age limit cannot be more than 45 years as on 1 June 2022.
There will be three levels in the recruitment drive as per the guidelines:
- A preliminary CBT exam (candidates will be selected for the mains exam on the basis of the marks scored in this exam).
- A mains exam (candidates will be selected from each category on the basis of consolidated marks scored by them in this examination).
- Skill/Computer Proficiency Test (selected candidates from the mains exam will be eligible for this test).
*The final merit list will be an aggregate of marks scored in all these exams.