The National Testing Agency has released a response sheet along with the JEE Main 2022 answer key.
JEE Main 2022: The National Testing Agency has decided to extend the time for raising objections to the provisional answer key, which was released on July 2, 2022. As per the guidelines released earlier, the deadline to raise an objection on the JEE Main Session 1 answer key was July 4, 2022, till 5 p.m., whereas the new notification states that the deadline to raise the objection has been extended to 11:50 p.m. on July 4, 2022. Candidates who want to raise an objection to the JEE Main 2022 answer key can reach out to the official website.
According to the guidelines released, candidates who want to raise any query on the answers or the questions need to pay a fee of Rs 200 for each challenge. The payment can be made through online mode, via a debit card, credit card, net banking, or Paytm.
After raising the objection, experts will assess the objection. If the objection is accepted, then the revision will be made accordingly in the final JEE Main 2022 answer key. Candidates must not forget to make the payment. Without the generation of the receipt, the objection won’t be accepted for further testing. The steps mentioned below will guide the candidates to raise the challenge.
Checkout the official notification at https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/
What are the steps that I can refer to while raising the challenge in JEE Main Session 1 answer key?
- The JEE Main 2022 answer key is available at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The link to raise the challenge reads, “Click here for QP/Responses and Provisional Answer Keys of JEE (Main) 2022 Session 1 for Challenge,” and is available on the homepage.
- Candidates need to enter the required login credentials.
- Candidates need to select the question on which they want to raise an objection. The questions will be mentioned on the answer key, which will appear on the screen.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- After selecting the question, candidates need to click on an alternate answer to the question and then upload a supporting document.
- The last step is to pay the fee, and then download the document to take a printout for future reference.
Along with the JEE Main 2022 answer key, the National Testing Agency has also released a response sheet. Candidates can evaluate their approximate scores while keeping in mind the JEE Main marking scheme.
NTA will release the JEE Main 2022 session 1 marks after releasing the result. Students will be provided with a rank on the basis of the marks and guidelines provided in the rank table. Candidates can contact the authorities for any information regarding the JEE Main 2022 session 1 answer key by calling 011-40759000 or sending an e-mail to [email protected]