The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, GSHSEB has announced the board examination result for class 10 students of the Gujarat Board, on the official website gseb.org. Students who appeared for the examination can logon to the portal to check the same.
A total of 50,3726 students out of 7,72,771 who took the examination passed, bringing the overall pass percentage of GSEB class 10 students to 65.18%. Girls outperformed boys with a pass percentage of 89.23% but boys weren’t too far, having an overall pass percentage of 84.67%.
How to check GSEB SSC / class 10 result 2022?
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, gseb.org.
- Now, click on the available SSC result link on the homepage.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Your GSHSEB SSC 2022 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save a copy for future reference.
A minimum of 40 per cent marks or a “D” grade is required to pass the GSEB SSC examination 2022. Students who score an “E1” grade in a maximum of two subjects will have the option to appear in supplementary examinations. Date for the supplementary exam of Gujarat Board class 10, will be announced shortly.