ICAI Admit Card 2022 has been issued on the official website by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the June 24, 26, 28, and 30, 2022 exams. The examinations were initially scheduled for the month of May but due clash with various entrance exams and board exams the board was left with no other choice but to postpone the exams for this month. Registered candidates can checkout the official website, icaiexam.icai.org/ in order to download the ICAI CA Foundation admit card 2022.
Apart from the states and union territories of India, the centres will also also be arranged in Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Kuwait, Dubai, Kampala (Uganda), Kathmandu, and Muscat.
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to download the ICAI CA Foundation Admit Cards 2022 from icaiexam.icai.org
Steps to download ICAI CA foundation Admit Card 2022
- Step 1: Go to the official website – https://icaiexam.icai.org/.
- Step 2: Click on the Login tab, on the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials like registration number and password to login
- Step 4: Click on the link which reads ‘Admit Card for CA Foundation June Exam’, which will be mentioned on the dashboard.
- Step 5: Check the ICAI CA Foundation Admit Card 2022 which will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Then download the admit card and take a printout for future references.
Candidates must not forget to carry the printout of their ICAI CA admit card on the day of exam else, they won’t be allowed to sit for the examination. The admit cards will be available only on the official website, no physical copy would be provided to the candidates.
The examinations will take place in 2 differents shifts:
- Paper I and II will be conducted between 2 PM to 5 PM
- Paper III and IV will be conducted between 2 pm to 4 pm.
As per the guidelines provided, candidates have to carry their identity card along with the hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam.