The results were declared today, on 5 August 2022.
The results have been announced by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India Committee on Management Accounting for its June edition. Candidates can now visit the official website, icmai.in, to check their results. An identification number will be required to check the CMA Foundation exam result for June 2022.
Candidates who want to request for result verification will have to raise the request within 30 days after the declaration of the result. A fee payment of Rs 250 is mandatory in order to raise the request. The CMA Foundation exam June 2022 was conducted on July 8, 2022. Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below in order to check their CMA Foundation exam June 2022 result.
- The results are available at icmai.in.
- Click on the link that reads “’Result for June 2022 Foundation Examinations” on the homepage.
- On the redirected page, click on the link that reads “Please click here to check Online Result.”
- Key in the required login details.
- Check the CMA Foundation exam June 2022 result, which will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout.
As per the guidelines released, candidates require at least 40% marks in each subject and a total aggregate of equal to or more than 50% in order to clear the examination. Therefore, candidates are advised to check all the details like name, roll number, section wise marks, aggregate marks and other details thoroughly.