The registration fee is Rs 300, while the course fee for each year is Rs 5100.
IGNOU BAVMSME: On the occasion of the World Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Day, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) launched its new course. The new course is a program in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (BAVMSME) at the bachelor’s level. Candidates who are interested can register for this course through the official website of IGNOU. The programme was launched on 5 July 2022.
Interested candidates can apply for Bachelors in Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises till July 31, 2022. The IGNOU Bachelor’s programme will provide specialisation in MSME and is being organised by the School of Vocational Education and Training. The three-year course will be taught in English.
Aspiring entrepreneurs can apply for IGNOU’s Bachelor’s program. Interested candidates need to submit their 10th and 12th passing certificates or their equivalents. The registration fee is Rs 300, while the course fee for each year is Rs 5100. The programme will help the candidates get job opportunities.
Bachelor’s degrees in Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises will help students understand various aspects of the industry, such as market research, innovation, and implementation, and project planning and design. The course comprises 132 credits. Along with this, candidates will also be provided opportunities to increase their efficiency at work via training sessions. Various sessions will be conducted where industry experts and entrepreneurs who have proven themselves in this industry will share their stories and experiences.
- The registration forms for IGNOU Bachelor’s programmes are available at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- New candidates will have to enter the required details to sign up. Candidates who have already registered can log in by using their login details.
- After this, candidates need to fill in the required information like personal details and educational qualifications.
- Upload the required supporting documents and make a payment of Rs 300 for registering.
- Submit the form and download it for future reference.