The Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022: The Indian Navy has started inviting unmarried aspirants to fill the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Application. The notification for the same was released on July 25, 2022, to mark the start of the application process. According to the information released, the application window will close on July 30, 2022. Candidates can visit joinindiannavy.gov.in to fill in their application forms. The recruitment posts can be found under the Centre’s new Agnipath scheme.”
According to the guidelines received, through this recruitment drive, the Indian Navy is aiming to recruit 200 candidates, out of which 40 seats have been reserved for female candidates only. Checkout the steps mentioned below to fill out the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Application.
- The application forms are available at joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- In order to find the application forms, search for “Register” and click on it.
- Complete the registration form by providing the necessary details.
- Click on “Apply” and then provide all the information required to complete the application.
- Pay the required fee and check all the details.
- After submitting the form, download it for further reference.
The age limit criteria states that only the candidates born between 1 December 1999 to 31 May 2005 are eligible for the examination. Candidates must have a class 1+2 passing certificate or an equivalent to this. The board should be recognised by the Ministry of Education, Government of India. Agniveers will receive a salary of Rs 30,000 per month with a fixed increment in it annually.
On the basis of the marks received in class 10, the candidates will be shortlisted. These eligible candidates will be called for a mandatory written examination and Physical Proficiency Test (PFT).
Candidates must not forget to carry their Aadhar card for both the examination. According to the schedule declared, the final merit list will be released in November 2022. The selection will be based on the aggregate score secured in written test and PFT.