The JEE Main July 2022 session 2 exam, which was supposed to be conducted on July 21, 2022, has now been postponed by the National Testing Agency. The announcement was made by the Director General of NTA, Vineet Joshi, today, on July 18, 2022. The tentative date that has now been given by the NTA is July 23, 2022. The official notice has not yet been released, but candidates will soon be updated officially. No reason has been provided for the rescheduling of the examination.
Earlier, the session 2 exam was scheduled to commence on July 21, 2022 and conclude on July 30, 2022. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website for the latest updates about the JEE Main 2022 Session 2 exam. The NTA closed the registration window for JEE Main 2022 registration on July 12, 2022. Soon, the examination department will issue the examination city slip and the admit cards for JEE Main July 2022 session 2 paper.
- The admit card will soon be accessible on jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates will have to click on the link which is designated as “JEE Main 2022 Admit Card.”
- Fill in the login credentials such as birth date, application number, etc.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen after submitting the login details.
- Check the JEE Main 2022 Session 2 admit card.
- Download it and take a printout for future reference.
Candidates must not forget to carry their admit cards on the day of the examination or else they won’t be allowed to sit for the exam. In case of any issues candidates must inform the examination conducting authority.
Earlier this month NTA released the results for JEE Main session 1 examinations which were conducted in the month of June. The examinations were conducted in 401 cities, out of which 17 were foreign cities. A total of 8,72,432 students appeared for JEE Main Session 1 2022 Paper 1.