The deadline to apply for the Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2022, JIPMAT, has been extended by the National Testing Agency. Earlier the deadline to apply for the JIPMAT 2022 was 10 June 2022, but now the date has been shifted to 15 June 2022.
The Computer Based test will be conducted in online mode. The correction window will start on 17 June 2002 and end by 18 June 2022. The examination will take place on 3 July 2022 from 3 p.m to 5:30 p.m. In case the candidates have any queries or want an update then they can contact the help desk at 011 4075 9000 or write to them at [email protected] for any queries.
The National Level Entrance exam is conducted every year for admission to the 5-Year Integrated Program in Management which is offered by IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu with the dual degree of BBA + MBA. The list mentioned below has names of all the documents required by the testing agency for JIPMAT 2022 registration:
- National Identification proof such as Adhaar card
- Academic qualification documents
- Scanned photo and signature of the candidate as per the required format
- PwD certificate (if required) as per the suggested format
Steps to fill JIPMAT 2022 application form
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA JIPMAT- jipmat.nta.ac.in/
- Step 2: Then mention all the details required for JIPMAT 2022 such as email ID, phone number, and others.
- Step 3: The candidates will be asked to fill out the requisite details for the JIPMAT 2022.
- Step 4: The next step is to upload scanned documents as per the suggested format and sizes in the guidelines released by the council.
- Step 5: The last step in the process of filing the application is paying the application fee for JIPMAT 2022.
- Step 6: Then submit the JIPMAT 2022 application form.
- Step 7: Check, download and take printout for future reference.