The registration window for the Kerala Law Entrance Exam has been opened by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE) Kerala. The registration window for the 5-year LLB programme was opened on July 26, 2022. According to the schedule released, the last date to fill out the KLEE application form is August 04, 2022. The exam dates for the same have not been released by the council, therefore candidates are advised to keep a check on the website for updates on the same.
Candidates who have successfully cleared class 10+2 board exams from any board which has been recognised by the universities of Kerala are eligible to apply for the examination. Candidates from the general category must have secured 45% marks. Candidates from socially backward classes and SC/ST must have secured 42% and 40% marks, respectively, in order to apply for the examination. Candidates will only be eligible for admission if they submit a passing certificate and mark sheet at time of completion of the admission process.
What is the procedure to fill out the application form for KLEE 2022?
- In order to complete KLEE 2022 registration, candidates need to visit cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the link that reads “integrated 5-year LLB.”
- Use your mobile number and email ID in order to register for KLEE 2022.
- Enter all the required details, like contact information, etc., in order to complete the application form.
- Make the fee payment and submit the required documents.
- Check all the details before submitting.
- Download the application and save it for future reference.
Applications can be filed in both offline and online mode. Candidates need to pay an application fee while submitting the application. In the case of the general category and socially and educationally backward categories, the application fee has been set at Rs. 685 , whereas in the case of SC/ST, candidates need to pay Rs. 345.
Candidates who are interested to apply for a 3 year LLB course, are advised to keep a check on the official website, as the board will soon release the applications for that too. A total of 4 government colleges, various self-financing universities and universities of Kerala are affiliated with KLEE.