The important guidelines have been issued by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra regarding MHT CET 2022 PCM group which is going to be held tomorrow, on 5 August 2022.
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State has issued important instructions regarding the MHT CET 2022 exam for the PCM group. The exam is scheduled to be held tomorrow, on 5 August 2022 in two sessions. The first session will start from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon, and the second session from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Candidates can visit the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org, for a detailed list of instructions.
- Candidates have to take the printout of their hall tickets and bring it to their respective exam center.
- The date, time, and venue of the exam are mentioned in the hall ticket.
- The reporting time at the exam center mentioned in the hall ticket has to be strictly adhered to by the candidates. Gates won’t be opened once time goes past the reporting time.
- Candidates need to bring their latest passport size photograph to the exam center.
- Candidates also have to bring a valid photo ID proof (e.g Adhaar card, Pan card, passport, etc) to the exam center.
The exam will be held in online mode and the type of question asked will be MCQs type. Candidates will get 90 minutes to appear in the exam. Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of standard 12th level and there is no negative marking. Total of 150 marks is there (50 marks for each subject) in the exam.
The exam is conducted for admissions into various engineering colleges across Maharastra state.
- Go to the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the MHT CET 2022 PCM group admit card link.
- Enter your application number and date of birth and then log in.
- Now you can download your admit card.