NIOS Class 10th, 12th examinations have been scheduled to take place in April, 2023.
The NIOS Class 10th and 12th admissions 2022 registration deadline has been extended to July 31, 2022 as per the notification which was released on July 9, 2022. The registrations for the admissions are already going on. Interested candidates can visit the official website to submit their application forms.
The National Institute of Open Schooling started the application process on March 16, 2022. Students have time till July 31st, 2022 to register without the late fees, whereas the deadline for submitting the application form with late fees is September 15, 2022. The guidelines about late fees state that:
- Candidates must pay Rs 200 if they submit their application forms between August 1, 2022 and August 15, 2022.
- Candidates must pay Rs 400 if they submit their application forms between August 16, 2022 and August 31, 2022.
- Candidates must pay Rs 700 if they submit their application forms between September 1, 2022 and September 15, 2022.
The NIOS has still not released the exam schedule for which the registration process is being conducted. The examinations have been scheduled to take place in April, 2023. Candidates who have applied and those who are willing to apply are advised to check the official website for details related to the examination schedule. The process for applying to NIOS Class 10th and 12th admissions 2022 has been stated below:
- The application forms are available at nios.ac.in.
- Click on the application link that reads “NIOS registration.”
- Enter the required details and pay the application fees.
- Check all the details and then click on submit.
- Download the application and take a printout for future reference.
Candidates can only apply through online mode. There will be two options while applying, either they can choose in-demand examinations or they can appear for public examinations. The National Institute of Open Schooling holds the class 12 exams, twice annually in two sessions; Block 1 and 2. Block 1 session takes place in April or May and Block 2 session takes place in October and November.