The JEE Main Session 2 Application window will close on 9 July, 2022 at 11:50 p.m.
JEE Main 2022 Session 2 : After completing session 1 of the JEE Main examinations, NTA is all set to organise the JEE Main session 2 examinations. Candidates who have still not applied for the examinations can visit the official website to register themselves. The National Testing Agency has reopened the application window for JEE Main 2022 Session 2.
Earlier The JEE Main Session 2 Application Link which opened on July 6, 2022, was supposed to close by July 9, 2022, but now NTA has again opened the application window today, 11 June 2022. The new deadline to make the registration is 11:50 p.m. on July 12, 2022. . As per the schedule released by the official examination committee, the JEE Main Session 2 examination will be commenced from July 21, 2022 and will conclude on July 30, 2022.
The examinations will be conducted in two shifts:
- The morning shift will start at 9 p.m. and will end at 12 p.m.
- The afternoon shift will start at 3 p.m. and will end at 6 p.m.
After the completion of the registration process, NTA will release the city hall slip and admit card. Candidates won’t be allowed to sit in the examination hall without the admit card, therefore candidates must ensure to carry it. The examination centres have been arranged in 501 cities in India and 22 foreign cities.
- The registration forms are available at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads “Registration for JEE (Main session 2) 2022.”
- On the redirected page, click on “New registration.”
- Enter the required credentials and apply for registration.
- The application number will be generated after the registration is completed.
- Enter the generated application number and password on the application form and pay the application fees.
The official notice reads that candidates who had earlier applied for session 1 and had successfully paid the registration fees, need not register again. They just require their previous application number and password to login. All they need to do is select the medium in which the examination will be conducted, the city where they want to give the examination and pay the registration fees.