Candidates have time till August 4, 2022 at 12 am to raise their objections.
The RPSC ASO answer key has been released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission and is now available at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The answer key is provisional. Therefore, candidates can raise objections to it (if any). Candidates have time till August 4, 2022 at 12 a.m. to raise their objections. Login credentials are not required in order to download the answer key, but are required in case anyone wants to raise an objection.
As per the guidelines received, for each objection raised, candidates need to pay Rs 100 along with supporting documents for their answer. The final answer key will be released after resolving all issues raised in the provisional answer key. Any objection raised on the final answer key won’t be entertained. Follow the instructions outlined below in order to download and raise objections to the Rajasthan Public Service Commission answer key.
- The answer key is available at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘News and events’ tab.
- Then click on the link that reads “Model Answer Key for Asst. Statistical Officer-2021.”
- Check the answer key, which will be displayed on the screen in pdf format.
- In the event that candidates want to raise an objection to the answer key, they need to key in their login credentials.
- Raise the objection from the dashboard provided.
- Pay the fees for raising objections.Check all the details and then save the page for future reference.
In case of any query, candidates can contact the authorities via dialling 9352323625 or 7340557555, or send an email at [email protected]