A notification was issued by the Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment process for the Union Territory of Ladakh. The Staff Selection Commission advertised the vacancies as per the Indents submitted by the various departments of Administration of Union territory of Ladakh.
A total of 797 various non-gazetted posts are being recruited for the Union Territory.
Eligibility for SSC non-gazetted posts:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant must be a resident of the Union Territory of Ladakh
- The applicant must be between the age limit of 18 to 42 (There is relaxation in age for SC/ST, EWS and PWD)
The registration of candidates began on May 23 and the last date is June 13. Online fees of Rs 100 can be paid by the candidates up to June 15, 2022.
SSC recruitment 2022 Important dates:
Dates for submission of online applications – 23-05-2022 to 13-06-2022
Last date and time for receipt of online applications – 13-06-2022 (upto 23.00 PM)
Last date and time for making online fee payment 15-06-2022 (23.00PM)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 16-06-2022 (23.00 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 18.06.2022
Dates of “Window for Application Form Correction including online payment. – 27.06.2022 till 29.06.2022 (23:00 PM)
Dates of Computer Based Examination – August 2022 (tentatively)
If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one category, they have to fill a different application for each. The computer-based examination will tentatively be conducted in August this year and there will be a seperate Computer Based Examination consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification (EQs) of:
I. Matriculation level,
II. Higher Secondary,
III. Graduation and above levels.
How to apply for Ladakh SSC recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official site https://ssc.nic.in to apply online as no other mode of application will be accepted
- Click on register now
- Fill in all the required details
- Pay the fee of Rs 100 once you check all the application processes done are correct or not
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
The application of applicants not meeting any conditions will be canceled at any stage of the UT Ladakh SSC recruitment process without any notice.