SSC CGL 2022 tier-2 exam will be conducted between August 8 and 10, 2022.
The SSC CGL tier 2 admit card has been released by the Staff Selection Commission and is now available at ssc.nic.in. The admit card has been released for the eligible candidates who have successfully cleared the CGL Tier 1 exam. The result for the SSC CGL 2022 tier-1 examination was announced on June 4, 2022. Registered candidates can follow the steps outlined below in order to download their respective SSC CGL tier 2 admit cards.
- In order to download the SSC CGL tier 2 admit card, candidates need to visit ssc.nic.in.
- Then click on the link that states “STATUS/DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL(TIER-II) 2021 TO BE HELD FROM 08/08/2022 TO 10/08/2022” which will be available on the homepage.
- On a new redirected page, enter the required login credentials.
- Check the admit card, which will be displayed on the screen, thoroughly.
- Download it and take a printout for future use.
According to the schedule released, candidates need to appear for the examination between August 8 and 10, 2022. While checking the admit card, aspirants are advised to check their application status also. If the application has been accepted, it will be easy to download the admit card.
Candidates must note that it is important to carry the admit card along with two passport-sized photographs and an identity proof which has the date of birth mentioned in it, e.g., Aadhar, on the day of the SSC CGL 2022 tier-2 exam, or else they won’t be allowed to sit for the examination. It is also advisable to keep the admit card safe in future, as all the login credentials required in order to check the result are mentioned in it.