The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has a circular for the students stating that the candidates who appeared for CBSE class 12 board examinations 2022 can now apply for verification, re-evaluation of their answer sheets, and obtain a photocopy of their evaluated answer sheets by applying online. The online window for applying for verification of Marks is from 26 July 2022 to 28 July 2022, for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer sheet is from 8 August 2022 to 9 August 2022), and for re-evaluation of the answer sheet is from 13 August 2022 to 14 August 2022. Candidates can visit the official website of the CBSE, cbse.gov.in to apply online.
The schedule for CBSE 12th marks re-evaluation are as follows:
|Verification of Marks|
|Online Application||26 July 2022 to 28 July 2022 (till midnight 11:59 PM)||Rs 500 per subject|
|Obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer sheet|
|Online Application||8 August 2022 to 9 August 2022 (till midnight 11:59 PM)||Rs 500 per answer sheet|
|Re-evaluation of answer sheet|
|Online Application||13 August 2022 to 14 August 2022 (till midnight 11:59 PM)||Rs 100 per question|
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications won’t be accepted after 28 July 2022.
- Payment will be accepted in online mode only.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- In case of an increase and decrease in marks, candidates have to surrender their mark sheets. They will be issued a new mark sheet.
- Fees are nonrefundable.
- Candidates who have applied for verification of marks, will only be eligible for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer sheet, and re-evaluation of the answer sheet.
- In case, after verification of answer-sheets there is an increase or decrease of marks, candidates will be intimated in their login account.
- For the candidates who are applying for obtaining a photocopy of their evaluated answer sheet, the photocopy will be sent to their login account.