The online registration of JEE Advanced 2022 has started today, on 1 August 2022 @ 15:00 pm.
The registration process for JEE Advanced 2022 for foreign nationals including Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) has started today, on 1 August 2022 from 15:00 pm onwards. Candidates can visit the official website of JEE Advanced, jeeadv.ac.in for registering.
For JEE Main qualified candidates the registration will begin on 7 August 2022 to 11 August 2022. For foreign nationals, the last date of registration is also 11 August 2022.
The detailed registration plan for JEE advanced is as follows:
|Online registration for Foreign nationals (including OCI and PIO)||1 August 2022|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals (including OCI and PIO)||11 August 2022|
|Online registration for candidates qualified for JEE Main||7 August 2022 to 11 August 2022|
|Last date of fee payments for candidates completing successfully up to step 2||12 August 2022|
Step-by-Step registration process for JEE Advanced 2022 for foreign nationals (including OCI AND PIO)
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced, jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the registration link for foreign nationals under the announcements heading.
- Now, JEE Advanced registration portal will open up in a new tab.
- Click on the “ Foreign national candidates direct registration” link.
- A new page will open depicting the important instructions regarding the registration process. Go through them and then tick mark the “I have read the instructions and procedures.”
- Now, the “proceed to register online” tab will get activated, click on it.
- A new page will open showing the eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced. Also, you need to provide information, regarding, whether you have completed your class 12th from India or outside India, and whether you have your foreign passport or foreign citizenship certificate.
- Now click on the proceed to register tab.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your personal details, education details, choice of examination centres, and personal information.
- Now click on the next and review tab.
- Now you have to upload your required documents. Make sure you upload them as per the instructions provided.
- Next, proceed to the payment page.
- Your log-in credentials will be shared with you in your email address, keep it with you, and log in on a regular basis for further updates regarding JEE Advanced 2022.