State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the admit card for the course LL.B-5 years Integrated Course today, 23 July 2022. The admit card for the program LLB-3 years will be released tomorrow, 24 July 2022. Candidates can visit the official website of State State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, cetcell.mahacet.org to download their admit cards.
The schedule of the MH CET Law exam date 2022 is as follows:
|Course||Admit card issue date||Exam date|
|LL.B- 5 years Integrated Course.||23 July 2022||2 August 2022, 2 shifts|
|LL.B-3 years||24 July 2022||3 August 2022, 4 August 2022, Multi sessions|
MH CET 2022 Law exam is conducted for admission into 1st year of 5 years LL.B- Integrated Course and 3 years LL.B-Course in Maharastra-based colleges.
The eligibility criteria for admissions into above-mentioned Courses are as follows:
- Candidates must have passed +2 or equivalent from colleges/schools in Maharastra state which is recognized by state or national board or from recognized universities across the country.
- Candidates must have acquired at least 45% marks ( OPEN, EWS, Outside Maharastra candidates), 40% (SC/ST), and 42% for VJNT, SBC,OBC category candidates, who are from Maharastra.
- No upper age limit criteria for candidates.
The Exam patterns for MH CET 2022 Law are as follows:
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning (40 questions, 40 marks).
- General Knowledge and Current affairs(30 questions, 30 marks).
- Logical and Analytical reasoning (40 questions, 40 marks).
- English (30 questions,30 marks).
- Maths Aptitude (10 questions, 10 marks).
- Total marks: 150
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- No negative marking.
- The medium of the exam will be in English and Marathi.
- Go to the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click on the admit card link below the notifications tab of the website.
- Enter the required credentials to access your admit card.