The Council of Architecture (COA) has extended the NATA 2022 phase 3 registration till 27 July 2022 (8:00 pm). Candidates can visit the official website of the COA, nata.in to find more details about it. In two sessions, the NATA 2022 phase 3 exam will be held on 7 August 2022. The plan for the phase 3 exam is as follows:
|Date of phase-3 NATA 2022||7 August 2022|
|Session 1 timing||10:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|Session 2 timing||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
Before registering candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) or 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics subject.
- Candidates who are awaiting their +2 results or Diploma final semester results can also apply for NATA 2022.
- No lateral entry is allowed in any year of the B.Arch programme.
- Visit the official website of COA, nata.in.
- Click on the NATA 2022 registration link.
- If you have already registered before, enter your login credentials, if you are registering for the first time, click on sign up.
- Enter the details asked, and your password will be generated.
- Now go to the log-in tab and enter your email address and password.
- After logging in, fill in your personal details.
- After filling in your personal details you will be directed to the “documents upload page.”
- Upload the scanned copy of the asked documents. Make sure the scan quality meets the instructions provided in the NATA 2022 brochure.
- After the documents have been uploaded, you will be directed to the fee payment page.
- Make sure to follow the payment instructions provided in the NATA 2022 brochure.
- After successful payment, take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it with you for future reference.
Note: The confirmation page printout shouldn’t be sent to the COA office offline via post.
The mode of exam is English, except for some which might be asked in regional language and the type of questions asked are objective type (MCQs), Preferential Choice type (PCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Match the following type (MFQ), and Numerical Answer type (NAQ). A total of 125 questions will be asked, which will be divided into 1 mark, 2 marks, and 3 marks.