The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the online application form for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, All India Entrance Examination for Admission (ICAR AIEEA)-2022. The applicants are invited for admission into UG, PG, Ph.D. in Agriculture and Allied science programs. Candidates can visit the official website of NTA, icar.nta.nic.in for applying for ICAR AIEEA.
The detailed plan for ICAR AIEEA applications, examinations, and admissions are below:
|Online application form submission||20 July 2022 to 19 August 2022 (5:00 pm)|
|Last date for online fee payment||19 August 2022 (11:50 pm)|
|ICAR AIEEA correction window||21 August 2022 to 23 August 2022|
|Exam dates||Will be notified|
|Exam mode||Online (computer-based test)|
|Medium of exam||English & Hindi (UG), only English(PG, Ph.D.)|
|Duration of exam||150 minutes(UG), 120 minutes(PG & Ph.D.)|
- Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 10+2 (PCB, PCM, PCMB, PCA, ABC) from CBSE or any other recognized board with 50%(General, EWS, OBC(NCL), UPS), and 40%(SC, ST, PwBD, third gender) in aggregate.
- Age: As on 31 August 2022, candidates must have attained 16 years of age.
- Subjects to be attempted in the online test (PCM, PCMB, PCA, ABC, PCB).
Note: For different programs, different pairs of subjects need to be selected, for more details download the information bulletin from the NTA website.
- Eligibility: Candidates must have passed graduation within 4-6 years. (12+4/10+6 B.Sc. Ag.) / five years’ (B.V.Sc. & AH) / 5½ years (B.V.Sc. & AH) are eligible.
- Candidates must have secured an Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) of 6.60/10.00, 5.88/9.00, 5.22/8.00, 4.57/7.00, 3.92/6.00, 3.25/5.00, 2.60/4.00 in (General, OBC, UPS, and EWS), whereas an OGPA of 5.60/10.00, 4.98/9.00, 4.42/8.00, 3.87/7.00, 3.32/6.00, 2.75/5.00, 2.20/4.00 (SC, ST, PwBD, and Third Gender)
- Age: As on 31 August 2022, candidates must have attained 19 years of age.
- Eligibility: Candidates must have passed masters degree with an Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) of 6.5/10.00, 5.85/9.00, 5.20/8.00, 4.55/7.00, 3.90/6.00, 3.25/5.00, 2.60/4.00 in (General, OBC, UPS, and EWS), whereas an OGPA of 5.50/10.00, 4.95/9.00, 4.40/8.00, 3.85/7.00, 3.30/6.00, 2.75/5.00, 2.20/4.00 (SC, ST, PwBD, and Third Gender)
- Age: As on 31 August 2022, candidates must have attained 20 years of age.
- Go to the official website of the NTA, icar.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the registration link provided separately for UG, PG, and PhD.
- Click on the new registration then accept the conditions stated and click on proceed.
- Fill in the required details, after which your login ID and password will be generated.
- Login with your credentials and follow the instructions provided to complete the application process.