The registration for OJEE 2022 round 2 examinations started on 1 August 2022 (5:00 pm) and will continue till 7 August 2022 (11:00 pm).
The OJEE special round registration, 2022 started on 1 August 2022. The round 2 examinations are conducted for the candidates who were not able to attempt round 1 of OJEE 2022, and who want to improve their rank. Candidates having rank in JEE Main 2022 need not apply in this round 2 examination. Candidates have to visit the official website of OJEE 2022, ojee.admissions.nic.in to register. The registration plan and exam dates are as follows:
|Registration beginning date||1 August 2022 (5:00 pm onwards)|
|Registration end date||7 August 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Exam date||Last week of August 2022 or 1st week of September 2022 (tentative)|
The exam is conducted for admissions into 1st year of B.Tech, lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Tech, MCA, MBA, B.Pharm, and M.Pharm programmes offered by various institutes across Odisha. The mode of exam will be an online Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Go to the official website of Odisha JEE 2022, ojee.admissions.nic.in.
- Click on the “registration for the 2nd/special OJEE” link.
- Registration portal for OJEE 2022 will open.
- If you have already appeared or applied for OJEE 2022 round 1 exam, then enter your application number and password, and sign in for registration.
- If you are applying for the first time, click on the “fresh candidate registration” link.
- Go through the important instructions provided for registration then click on “I agree.”
- Now, the online registration form page will open up.
- Enter your personal information, contact details, and create your new password, then click on submit.
- The application number will be generated automatically and will be mailed and sent to your phone number.
- Now login with these credentials and follow the instructions for applying and paying the examination fees.
- Make sure you take the printout of your filled-up application.
- For the latest updates regarding the OJEE 2022 round 2 examinations, log in on a regular basis.