One of the premier institutes of India, Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS) has launched a UG program, B.Sc (Sport & Exercise Science). It is a 3-year program consisting of theory and practical learning. The purpose of launching this course is to impart an understanding of the application of science in health, exercise, physical activity, and performance in sports.
The aim of B.Sc (Sport & Exercise Science) is to enhance students’ practical skills, thinking, and impart leadership qualities in order to turn their passion into a career. This course is a combination of varied branches in sports i.e psychology, physiology, nutrition, and biomechanics. It will also impart management skills in order to serve in different sports industries.
After completion of the course, students will have exciting opportunities in the field of fitness, sports science, sports performance analysis, sports coaching, sports psychology, etc.
There will be a 60 seats batch for this course every year. The eligibility criteria for enrolling in this course is a 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized university or board. A minimum of 50% score is required for admission for general candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates. Along with all this, students who have played sports recognized by the School Games Federation of India (SGFI) at International or state, or distinct levels are also eligible to enroll in this course.
- Visit the official website www.ssss.edu.in
- Click on the apply now button below the course, you will be directed to the online registration page.
- Click on the new user registration.
- Enter your details, make a payment and then take a printout of the filled-up application form.
- Log-in credentials will be generated, keep it with you for logging in and tracking your application status.