The JNTU, Hyderabad has announced that the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test TS ECET 2022 exam has now been postponed to 1 August 2022. The revised hall tickets will be available to the candidates from 28 July 2022. Candidates can visit the official website of TSCHE, ecet.tsche.ac.in for detailed information.
The TS ECET 2022 is conducted for admissions into the 2nd year of B.E/B.TECH and B.Pharmacy courses.
- Ranking will be based on marks secured in TS ECET 2022.
- Requests for re-totaling and re-evaluation will not be entertained.
- For admission into B.E/B.Tech in IT, first preference will be given to the candidates who have done Diploma in IT.
- For admission into B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, first preference will be given to the candidates who have done a Diploma in Computer Science.
- For admission into B.E/B.Tech in Textile Technology, candidates with Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) should have completed their intermediate with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Tie breaker in Engineering: In case of a tie, marks obtained in a relevant Engineering subject will be considered. If further tie persists, marks scored in Physics will be considered. In case, the tie persists in all four subjects, the candidate’s age will be considered, and Older candidates will be given priority.
- Tie breaker in Pharmacy: In case of a tie, marks obtained in the qualifying exam will be considered. If further tie persists, the candidate’s age will be considered, older candidates will be given priority.
|Exam date||Exam timing||Exam codes|
|1 August 2022||9:00 am to 12 Noon||ECE, EEE,CSE, EIE|
|3:00 pm to 6:00 pm||BSM, PHM, MET, CHEM, CIV, MEC,MIN|