The answer keys along with the response sheet of candidates for the TS EAMCET Agriculture and Medical stream have been released. The deadline for raising objections is 5 August 2022 till 5:00 pm.
The JNTU Hyderabad has released the TS EAMCET 2022 answer key for Agriculture and Medical stream. Candidates can check the answer keys by visiting the official website of TSCHE, eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The response sheets of the candidates are also uploaded along with the answer keys. Candidates have to enter their exam hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth to view the answer keys and their response sheet.
Candidates can raise objections to the answer keys by 5 August 2022 till 5:00 pm.
- Visit the official website of TSCHE, eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the “download response sheet-AM” link.
- Now, a new tab will open where you need to enter your exam hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth.
- Now, click on get response sheet tab.
- Now, you can view the answer keys.
- Candidates must use master question paper for the purpose of raising objections.
- Candidates have to map the question paper ID from the master question paper and question ID from his/her response sheet.
- Only one chance will be given to raise objections, no second chance will be given.
- The objections with improper justification will be rejected.
- The objections will only be accepted in the online mode, and within the stipulated time, no objections will be received after the deadline.
- On the official website, click on the “EAMCET key objections-AM.”
- Go through the important instructions for filling up the objections and then agree to them and click continue.
- Enter your exam hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth.
- Then click on proceed.
- Now follow the instructions to raise objections and click on the final submit button.