TS Inter Supplementary Hall Ticket 2022: Osmania University has released the TS LAWCET and PGLCET answer key 2022 on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE. The answer key was released on July 26, 2022 and is available on the official website, lawcet.tsche.ac.in. According to the notification released, the deadline to raise an objection on the answer key is July 28, 2022. Candidates have time till 5 p.m. to complete their applications.
The provisional answer key has been released for the TS LAWCET examination, which was conducted on July 21 and 22, 2022, whereas the TS PGLCET exam was conducted on July 22, 2022. Candidates should be aware that the TS LAWCET and PGLCET answer keys 2022 are provisional.The final answer key will be released after resolving all the issues that will be raised by the candidates. There can be no objections to the final TS LAWCET and PGLCET answer key 2022. Follow the steps outlined below to raise an objection to the TS LAWCET answer key as well as that of TS PGLCET.
- The answer keys are available at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads “Master Question Paper.”
- On a redirected page, candidates need to click on the course to which they want to download the answer key.
- Check the answer key and download it for further reference.
- On the official website, lawcet.tsche.ac.in, click on the response sheet or key objection form.
- On a redirected page, enter all the required login details and then click on the link that reads “Get Response Sheet.”
- Fill in the following details: programme name, admit card number, answer in the answer key, suggested answer, and supporting documents for that suggested answer.
- Check out all the details.
- Download the sheet for future reference.
TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET exam was conducted in online mode. The scores of both the examinations will be accepted by 30 law institutes across the state of Telangana.Following the old trend, the examination result is mostly released within 15 days of release of the answer keys. Therefore, the result announcement is accepted to be made in the first week of August. The result will be disclosed in the form of a rank card. Candidates who will successfully clear the examination will be called for counselling.