Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE, has released 2022 exam dates for TS EAMCET, TS ICET, TS ECET, and other CET’s. The last date to apply for the exam along with the late fees is 17 Jun 2022. The notice which contains the details about TSCHE CET Dates 2022 is available on the official website, https://www.tsche.ac.in/
The state level exam will be conducted in online mode. Different universities across the state will conduct the examinations on behalf of the council. TSCHE CET exams are conducted every year for admissions into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Important dates for Telangana State Common Entrance Test (TS CET) 2022
- TS Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET): Till date 2,61,616 candidates have applied for the exam. Students should mark June 14,15,18 and 20 in their calendar as the exam is going to be conducted on these dates for the candidates who have registered for the TS CET 2022 examination. Candidates must make sure to apply as soon as possible. The last day to apply for the exam is June 17, 2022 with a late fee Rs 500.
- TS Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET): A total number of 22,549 candidates have registered for the exam which has been scheduled to be conducted on 13 June 2022. The last date to apply for this exam along with a late fee of Rs 500 is 13 June 2022.
- TS Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET): Candidates should put a mark on July 27 to 28, 2022 on their calendars as the examination which has been arranged for 30,941 candidates is going to be conducted on these dates. The last date to apply is June 27 without any late fee.
- TS Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET): A total of 4,462 candidates have registered for this exam. The council has decided to hold the examination between July 29 and August 8, 2022. The last date to apply without a late fee is June 22.
- TS Law Common Entrance Test and PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET and PGLCET): TS Law Common Entrance Test will be conducted on July 27, whereas PG Law Common Entrance Test will be held on August 8, 2022. A total number of 24,242 candidates have registered for the exams whose last date to apply is June 16 without a late fee.
- TS Education Common Entrance Test (Ed. CET): The exam is going to be conducted on 26-27 July 2022. A total number of 16,437 candidates registered for the exam. The last date to apply for the exam is June 15.
- TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET): The exams will be conducted for 1,126 candidates who have registered till date, on August 22, 2022, and the last date to apply without a late fee is June 18.