The correction window facility will open on 6 July 2022 and will end on 8 July 2022.
Students who wanted to but for some reason couldn’t apply for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET)-PG 2022 can relax now as the National Testing Agency (NTA) has decided to extend the application deadline for CUET PG 2022. The new deadline for filing the application is July 4th, 2022, till 5 p.m., whereas the deadline to pay the fee is July 5, 2022.
A total of 42 central universities are affiliated with the Common University Entrance Test (CUET)-PG 2022. Earlier, the date to apply for the examination was June 18, 2022. The correction window facility will open on July 6, 2022 and will close on July 8, 2022. The announcement was made by the Chairman of UGC, Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar, on his twitter account. The schedule of the examinations will soon be announced. The exam will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode in English and Hindi.
What are the eligibility criteria for CUET PG 2022?
Candidates who have qualified for UGC-CSIR JRF, GATE, NBHM, or any other national level exam are not required to take the entrance exam, but they must register for CUCET 2022.
A master’s degree in any field is necessary, with a minimum of 55% for general applicants, 50% for OBC candidates, and 45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to apply for CUET PG 2022?
- The application forms are available at: cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Press on the link that reads “Registration for CUET (PG)-2022 is Live now” which will be present on the homepage.
- Log in using the required credentials.
- After filling in all the details, click “move on” to the payment section.
- Make the payment, check all the details thoroughly, submit the form, and download it for future reference.