Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is offering a total of 8,085 posts.
UPSSSC Lekhpal answer key 2022 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission and is now available at upsssc.gov.in. Candidates who appeared for the UP Rajyaseva Lekhpal Main Exam 2022 can check the provisional answer key using their registration number and roll number. The provisional answer key has been released for the exam, which was conducted on July 31, 2022.
The state-level examination was conducted in different parts of the state. The exam shift started at 10 am and continued till 12 pm. Candidates must note that if they want to raise any sort of objection on the answer key, they have time till August 7, 2022. After that, the commission won’t entertain any objections raised. The final answer key will be released after resolving all the issues raised in the provisional answer key. There won’t be an option to raise an objection on the final answer key.
The below mentioned steps can be referred to while downloading the answer key and raising an objection.
- The UP Rajyaseva Lekhpal Main Exam 2022 answer key is available at upsssc.gov.in.
- After visiting the page, click on the login tab, which will be available on the homepage.
- Enter all the required login credentials.
- Check the answer key, which will be displayed on the screen.
- In case of an objection, select the appropriate option from the options provided.
- Submit the objection along with supporting documents.
- Download it and take a printout for further reference.