The AP PGCET 2022 application editing facility will commence on July 25, 2022, and will conclude by July 29, 2022.
AP PGCET 2022 application forms have been released by Yogi Vemana University on the official website. The forms were released on June 22, 2022. Interested candidates can log in to the official website to start the AP PGCET 2022 registration process. The application window will be open till July 29, 2022. Candidates must note that the last date to apply without late fee is July 20, 2022 while the last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500 is July 25. Candidates filling in the forms after July 25will have to pay a late fee of Rs 1000.
According to the guidelines released, the application editing facility will commence on July 25, 2022, and will conclude by July 29, 2022. Candidates can make changes to their application form during this period. The AP PGCET 2022 hall ticket will be released by the examination board on August 5, 2022.
How to apply for the AP PGCET 2022?
- The application forms for AP PGCET 2022 are available at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- To apply for the exam, fill in all the required details and select the admission exam for the desired admission course.
- Make the payment.
- Enter your login credentials to check whether the fee has been accepted or is pending.
- Enter all the details related to academics, and personal and contact details, along with uploading the documents.
- Check all the details thoroughly before submitting, download it, and take a printout of it for future reference.
According to the schedule released by the Yogi Vemana University, the PGCET 2022 will commence on August 17, 2022, and will end on August 22, 2022. The examination centres have been arranged into 14 zones, out of which the candidates have the option of choosing any three. The 14 zones are:
- Dr. YSR Kadapa
- East Godavari
- West Godavari,
- Sri Potti, Sriramulu, Nellore
Candidates will be selected for admission to graduate programs like MA, MSc, and MCom offered by 16 universities in Andhra Pradesh that are affiliated with AP PGCET 2022.