Terms and Conditions
1. This Citibank AmazonPay offer ("Offer") is provided by Citibank N.A. ("Citibank") and Amazon
Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon") on the Haptik website/ mobile application ("Haptik.ai”).
2. A resident of India holding a valid and current debit card or credit card issued by Citibank (each a
"Card") is eligible to avail the Offer (each a "Cardholder"). Notwithstanding the aforesaid,
Cardholders holding a Citibank credit card with payment outstanding dues of more than 30 days
will not be entitled to avail the Offer.
3. The Offer is valid from October 4, 2017 to October 8, 2017 (both days inclusive) ("Offer
Duration"), unless extended or revoked by Amazon (in its sole discretion) and/ or Citibank,
without any prior notice and without any liability.
4. Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Duration, purchases any good or service
from the Website (except for the excluded and ineligible products) worth INR 3,000 or above
using their Card through Amazon Pay, will be entitled to receive a cashback equivalent to 10% of
the purchase value.
5. Under this Offer, each Cardholder can avail a maximum cashback of INR 2,000 per Card,
irrespective of number of purchases made on the Website during the Offer Duration, using the
6. The cashback amount will be credited by Citibank to the eligible Cardholder’s Card account (to
which the Card is linked) by January 8, 2018.
7. Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained by Citibank only during the Offer Duration. Any
query / issue in relation to the cashback will be entertained by Citibank only till February 8, 2018.
Post such date, Citibank will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this
Offer or the cashback from any person.
8. Citibank and/or Amazon do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on the
Website and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery
or after sales service of such products.
9. In case of cancellation of your transaction(s) (for any reason whatsoever), the concerned
purchase transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If a part of your order is cancelled, you will
qualify for the Offer only on the net amount of the purchase transaction you pay, on the basis of
minimum eligibility amount (INR 3,000 in a single transaction) provided under these Offer Terms.
10. In a scenario where the Cardholder returns the order, the Cardholder will not qualify for the Offer
and the participation of the Cardholder will be deemed to be withdrawn.
11. Citibank reserves the right to disqualify a Cardholder from the benefits of the Offer if any
fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
12. Under no circumstance will benefit being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by
Citibank or Amazon.
13. The offer is also valid on equated monthly installment (EMI) transactions.
14. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason
whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace,
wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
15. By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agrees that Amazon will not be liable or
responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or
indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
16. Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at
17. All disputes between the Cardholders and Citibank will be resolved inter se, and Amazon will not
(nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the
Cardholders and Citibank.
18. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Citibank or Amazon to conduct further, similar or
19. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for Cardholders only and nothing contained herein
shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the respective Card. These Offer Terms are
in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the respective Card's terms and
20. Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is
voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
21. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions