At the beginning of the course session, students should carefully go through the entire syllabus to get an idea of the course structure. Before starting any chapter students should make a list of the topics prescribed in the Punjab Board Class 10 syllabus of Science, so that they don’t waste time learning unnecessary topics. With the help of the syllabus, students can get an idea about the importance of a topic and determine how much time they should devote to particular topics.
Science syllabus Class 10 PSEB consists of topics related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Teachers, while preparing the board question paper, refer to the syllabus as prescribed by the Punjab Board. Having a thorough knowledge of the syllabus will help students to pass their exam with good numbers. By going through the syllabus and the weightage to various sections help students to decide how much time they should dedicate to each section.
Below we have provided detailed chapter-wise names of Class 10 Science for students of Punjab Board.
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 Life Processes
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 Light- Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 The Human Eye and The Colourful World
- Chapter 12 Electricity
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 Our Environment
- Chapter 16 Sustainable Management of Natural Resources