At the beginning of the course session, students should carefully go through the entire syllabus to get an idea of the course structure. Before starting any chapter, students should make a list of the topics prescribed in the Punjab Board Class 10 syllabus of Science, so that they don’t waste time learning unnecessary topics. With the help of the Punjab Board Class 10 syllabus, students can get an idea about the importance of a topic and determine how much time they should devote to a particular subject. An ideal PSEB Class 10 Science Syllabus will also give an idea about the expected marks’ distribution per topic for the board exam paper. Knowing the entire Syllabus Science 10th Class PSEB is the first step to planning the studies and acing well in exams.
Just click on the provided links to download the respective details of the Punjab Board 10th Class Syllabus for Science. We have provided links for the reduced Syllabus Science 10th Class PSEB in Punjabi.
Below we have provided detailed chapter-wise names of Class 10 Science for students of Punjab Board.
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 Life Processes
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 Light- Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 The Human Eye and The Colourful World
- Chapter 12 Electricity
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 Our Environment
- Chapter 16 Sustainable Management of Natural Resources