Class 11 is a very crucial stage for the NEET and JEE aspirants as the syllabus for boards and other competitive exams are mapped accordingly from Class 11. Maths is an important subject in any class. This subject might be easy for some students, but tough and boring for a lot of students. To prepare well for the Class 11 maths exam TN board students need proper study materials. One such crucial resource for the students to get enough practise solving questions is the TN Board 11th Class Maths Important Questions.
TN Board Class 11 Maths Important Questions
Important questions of Class 11 maths TN board will help students in understanding the concepts in an easier and interesting way. To score well in your maths exam it is very important to practice these important questions thoroughly.
Solving the important questions of Class 11 TN board help students to become perfect with the topics. It will give the students an idea of the different types of questions that can be framed in an examination and will also enhance the level of understanding the subject. TN board Class 11 Maths syllabus covers topics such as absolute value, logarithm, trigonometric equations, combinations, etc. and all these important topics needs lots of practice and understanding. These important questions of Class 11 maths are designed by subject experts who take reference from the Tamilnadu board Class 11 previous year question paper or sample papers.
Practicing the important questions of Class 11 maths TN board provided below will make students familiar with the marking scheme and the difficulty level of the exam. Students are advised to practice Maths on a daily basis which will help them to develop their full potential and also help them to solve the question with high accuracy.
- How many numbers are there between 100 the repetition of digits is not allowed?
- If the letters of the word APPLE are permuted in all possible ways and the strings then formed are arranged in the dictionary order, show that the rank of the word APPLE is 12.
- A van has 8 seats. It has two seats in the front with two rows of three seats behind. The van belongs to a family, consisting of seven members, F,M, S1, S2, S3, D1,D2. How many ways can the family sit in the van if there are no restriction?(i) Either F or M drives the van?(iii) D1,D2 sits next to a window and F is driving?
- How many numbers are there between 100 and 500 with the digits 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 if the repetition of digits is not allowed?
- How many different selections of 5 books can be made from 12 different books ifTwo particular books are always selected?Two particular books are never selected?
- Suppose that a boat travels 10 km from the port towards east and then turns 60 its left. If the boat travels further 8 km, how far from the port is the boat?
- Write the general form of a 3 × 3 skew-symmetric matrix and prove that its determinant is 0
- Find the area of the triangle whose vertices are (0, 0), (1, 2) and (4, 3).
- Show that the points (2, – 1, 3), (4, 3, 1) and (3, 1, 2) are collinear.
- Prove that f(x) = 2x2 + 3x – 5 is continuous at all points in R.
- Find the derivative of sin x2 with respect to x2
- What is the chance that (i) non-leap year (ii) leap year should have fifty-three Sundays?
- An integer is chosen at random from the first 100 positive integers. What is the probability that the integer chosen is a prime or multiple of 8?