For Class 12 students Physics is an important subject for board exam as well as for competitive exam point of view. Students should pay extra attention on the preparation of Physics if they want to pursue their further studies in the field of Physics. Students need to score a minimum of 60% marks in Physics for admission in medicine, engineering or other science disciplines.
Previous year question paper of Physics is an important resource for Class 12 TN board students preparing for their board exams. Class 12 is considered as an important stage where students have to decide their career. Hence, students should study effectively and give emphasis on Physics to score well in the Class 12 board exam. Here we are providing the TN board Class 12 Physics previous year question paper which are in accordance with the TN Board Class 12 Physics syllabus
Benefits of previous year question paper of Class 12 Physics
- Practicing the important questions will boost up students’ confidence
- It gives an idea about the question paper pattern, difficulty level, marks weightage and important topics.
- These important questions of Class 12 Physics Tamilnadu state board will help students to get a clear understanding of the exam pattern.
- It is one of the best resources for students to revise as it covers the entire syllabus.
- It also helps the students to know where they have missed out any important topic and on which part to invest more time.