The TNEA application form for the year 2023 will be released by the DoTE – Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu, on the official website – https://www.tneaonline.org/.
The TNEA Application form for 2023 will be available on the official websites from the third week of June 2023, and the last date for submission of application forms will be the third week of July 2023. Along with the filled application form, candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 500 for general candidates and Rs. 250 for reserved candidates.
Before filling out the TNEA 2023 application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The application form for TNEA will be available on the official website, and candidates must fill out the application form online before the last date. Once after successful registration, candidates will be allotted a random number. This random number should be kept safely till the declaration of the final result.
We will talk about the TNEA Application Form 2023 in detail below:
|Table of Contents
TNEA 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|TNEA 2023 Notification||2ndweek of June 2023|
|Application Form availability||3rdweek of June 2023|
|Last date to apply||3rdweek of July 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||3rdweek of July 2023|
|Random numbers allotment||3rdweek of July 2023|
|Release of rank list/merit list||2ndweek of August 2023|
|Counselling starts from||4thweek of August to 2ndweek of October 2023|
TNEA Application Form 2023
Once the application forms are released, students can fill up the application form for TNEA 2023 exam by visiting the official website of the organisation and entering all of the essential details regarding their academic and personal information.
Candidates planning to write the TNEA 2023 exam must first visit the official website https://www.tneaonline.org/ and register themselves.
During registration, candidates are required to provide details like
- Date of birth
- Contact details, including email ID and valid mobile numbers.
The TNEA 2023 application form will be released in the third week of June 2023. Candidates will be able to fill out the application form online mode.
Students have to follow various application processes – Online registration, filling in application details, uploading images, payment of application fee, and printing the form.
The complete application form must be filled out correctly, as no correction will be allowed after submitting the form.
The last date to submit the application form will be till the Third week of July 2023.
After completing the application form, students must submit their application and the necessary documents.
How to Fill the Application Form for TNEA 2023?
Students can follow the steps below to fill out the application form for TNEA 2023:
Visit the Official Website- https://www.tneaonline.org/
Click on the option given – Click Here to New User Registration for TNEA 2023.
Enter the required details, including personal information, certain reservation information, scholarship information and other academic information.
Click on the OTP option.
Enter the OTP received and click on the Register option
Check for all the registration details and click on the “OK” button.
With the TNEA login credentials, candidates can log in to the TNEA website and complete the online payment process.
Once the payment process is completed, download the Application form.
Take the printouts of the downloaded application form.
Click on the logout button.
TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates should know about TNEA Eligibility criteria details before filling out the application form.
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority are as follows:
- Candidates who have passed their Classes 10, 11 and 12 examinations from schools outside Tamil Nadu can also apply by submitting the original nativity Certificate.
- Those candidates whose parents are officers in the All India service Tamil Nadu cadre are also eligible to apply for TNEA 2023.
- Sri Lankan Tamil refugees who studied in Tamil Nadu state will be considered under open competition. These candidates must produce their original passport, visa and identification certificate issued by Head Quarters Tahsildar.
- Candidates appearing for TNEA 2023 should have passed their Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised board or university with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Students in Class 12 or Intermediate level must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks for general candidates. For reserved candidates – OBC 45% marks and for SC/ST/ MBC/DNC/SCA candidates – 40% marks.
- Students applying for Marine Engineering must have passed 12th level with PCME subjects securing 60% marks in PCM and 50% marks in English.
Frequently Asked Questions on
When is the TNEA 2023 application process starting?
The TNEA 2023 application process will commence in the 3rdweek of June 2023.
What is the last date to submit the TNEA 2023 application form?
The last date to submit the TNEA 2023 application form will be the 3rdweek of July 2023.
Can non-local candidates apply for TNEA?
Candidates who have passed their Class 10, 11 and 12 or equivalent exams from schools outside Tamil Nadu state can also apply by submitting their original nativity certificate or digitally signed e-certificate.
What will be the application fee charges for TNEA 2023?
The application fee charges for TNEA 2023 are,
- For general candidates – Rs.500
- For the reserved candidates – Rs.250
- Each reserved category – Rs. 100 (Additional).
How can a candidate pay the application fee?
Candidates can pay the application fee online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
When will the TNEA random number be released?
The TNEA random number will be released after the completion of registration.
What is the additional information required in the application form?
While filling out the application form, candidates have to provide additional information, such as
- Mother tongue
- Parent’s occupation
- Medium of instruction
What are the necessary documents required for TNEA 2023?
Listed below are the necessary documents required by the candidates appearing for TNEA 2023:
Mark Sheets of Classes 10 and 12
Pass Certificates of Classes 10 and 12
- Hall ticket of Class 12
- Transfer certificate
- First graduate certificate and first graduate joint declaration
- Permanent community certificate
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Relevant documents showing proof of Army personnel
- Sri Lankan Tamil refugee certificate.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S for detailed information about the TNEA 2023 important dates, application form, rank list, counselling procedure, eligibility criteria, and other related information.