The Anna University conducts TNEA to facilitate admissions for BE/BTech courses for the eligible candidates. In order to get admission in top notch colleges in the state, candidates have to register themselves at the official website tneaonline.org. The application form for TNEA 2023 will be released from third week of June 2023. More than 539 Engineering colleges are registered under TNEA and candidates obtain admissions based on their TNEA result. So each college follows the guidelines set up by Anna University for admission.
TNEA 2023 Documents Required
As a part of the TNEA application form, candidates have to submit a few documents. These documents are verified by the authorities while assessing the candidates’ application. The list of documents to be submitted are –
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 11 mark sheet (for TN state board candidates)
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Transfer certificate (optional)
- Community certificate (except OC students)
- Nativity certificate (if candidates with native tamil nadu have students any one of the classes from 8th to 12th)
- Parents occupation certificate (candidates whose parents are central/state government employee in tamil nadu for the past 5 years)
- Srilankan refugee certificate (for Srilankan refugees)
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Differently abled certificate
Steps to convert Certificates in Digital Format
Step 1 – Candidates should scan the certificates and resize the documents based on the given specifications.
Step 2 – Candidates can use the camera or mobile phone to capture the image and resize as per the specifications.
Step 3 – Candidates can download the apps from their smartphones. A few scanner apps which are suggested by TNEA are Docs Scanner, Microsoft Lens, Adobe Scan, Clear Scan etc.
How to upload certificates on TNEA Portal?
The stepwise process to upload certificates on TNEA portal are –
- Candidates should visit the official website of TNEA i.e. tneaonline.org.
- The login button available on the homepage should be clicked. The login credentials should be entered and the submit button should be clicked. The option to upload documents will be available on the screen. Candidates should select that option.
- Now click on the upload button and choose the documents one at a time. Only after uploading one document, the other documents should be uploaded.
- Once the documents are uploaded, options to download, delete and freeze upload will be given. If you have uploaded all the documents correctly, click on the freeze upload option and if you want to change any document, click on delete.
- After freezing the upload, candidates will find a declaration. Now accept the declaration and the uploading process will be completed.
It is important for the candidates to carry the documents during their certificate verification process. The authorities of TNEA will cross check the documents uploaded with the original one at the time of admission.
Frequently Asked Questions on TNEA 2023 Certificate Verification
When will certificate verification be done for TNEA 2023?
Certificate verification for TNEA 2023 will be done once the candidate is allotted a seat in a particular college. The authorities will cross check the certificates uploaded online with the originals for the admission process.
How can I register myself for the TNEA 2023 admission process?
You can register yourself for the admission process of TNEA 2023 by filling the application form released on the official website tneaonline.org.
How many colleges participate in the TNEA 2023?
About 440 colleges participate in the TNEA 2023.
When will the certificate verification of TNEA 2023 commence?
Certificate Verification date 2023 is yet to be confirmed by the conducting body of TNEA, Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu state.
When will the counseling for TNEA 2023 end?
The counseling for TNEA 2023 will end on 3rd week of October 2023.