Candidates looking for admissions in Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu are mainly based on the marks obtained in Class 12. The college predictor of TNEA 2023 helps candidates to know their admission chances based on the colleges and courses selected. It makes use of cutoff marks of the previous year, total seats, category wise seats and others for perfect results. To make use of the TNEA 2023 college predictor, candidates should enter details like rank, fees structure and caste. Using this, candidates will also know their chances of admission in top colleges in the state. It will also provide candidates with a good knowledge of the college and course combinations as per the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Steps to use TNEA 2023 College Predictor
- Candidates should check the result of TNEA 2023 from the official website.
- Enter the rank of TNEA 2023 in the required field.
- Choose the fees structure of the course.
- Now select the caste from the drop down menu (open category/ backward caste/ SC/ ST)
- Click on predict my colleges button to check the colleges available based on previous year trends.
- A list of colleges and courses will appear on the screen in a structured form showing chances of admissions in top colleges
- Choose your preference like city, branch, fees etc and compare colleges based on various factors.
Highlights of TNEA College Predictor 2023
- The college wise cutoffs of TNEA 2023 are announced from the year 2018. Cut-off ranks are available only from 2018 and before that only cut-off marks are available.
- The five rounds of TNEA cutoff data is given from 2018 and only last round details are available for 2014 to 2017.
- Both opening and closing ranks are available from 2018 and only closing ranks are given for previous years.
- If no admission is taken in an institution for a course in a particular round, change the round in the form and follow the steps given.
- TNEA 2023 college predictor helps candidates for admissions in reputed colleges in TamilNadu based on the results.
Frequently Asked Questions on TNEA 2023 College Predictor
Based on which details the TNEA 2023 college predictor shows colleges?
TNEA 2023 college predictor shows colleges based on the previous year cut-off trends and rank list.
Why is it important to use the TNEA 2023 College predictor?
It is important to use the TNEA 2023 college predictor to know the colleges and course combinations which would suit their marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Is the seat allocation different for each caste in the TNEA 2023 college predictor?
Yes, the seat allocation for open category is 31%, backward class is 27%, most backward class and denotified communities is 20%, SC is 15% and ST is 1% in the TNEA 2023 college predictor.
From which year can I find the opening and closing ranks in the TNEA 2023 College predictor?
You can find the opening and closing ranks in the TNEA 2023 college predictor from the year 2018.
How is the TNEA 2023 College predictor useful for the candidates?
The TNEA 2023 college predictor provides candidates with a clear knowledge of the colleges and courses which are suitable for the rank obtained.