The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has released the admit card for UP Board Class 10 on the official site on February 01, 2019. Every year lakhs of students appear for the UP Board Class 10th exam. Students who were eagerly waiting for the UP Board Admit Card 10 to be released can now download their hall ticket. The UP Board High School exam starts from 7th Feb & will end on 28th Feb 2019. Read on to know the procedure of downloading the UP Board 10th Admit Card.
UP Board High School Admit Card 2019
There are 2 ways of obtaining the UP Board Admit Card 2019 Class 10:
- Online Mode: Through this method, only school authority can download the UP Board High School Admit Card 2019.
- Offline Mode: Through this means the students of Class 10 can get their admit card.
Firstly the school authority of all the schools of UP Board exam has to download the UP Board 10 Admit Card from the UPMSP portal. After that students can collect the hall ticket from the examination cell of their respective schools.
Download UP Board 10th Admit Card
Follow the steps mentioned below to download the UP Board Admit Card 10 through online mode.
- Login the official website of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (i.e https://upmsp.edu.in/).
- In the home page of UP Board scroll down.
- Under the “Important Information & Download” heading, search for the link which is being highlighted in yellow color in the image shown below:
- After that, a new page will open as shown here.
- Enter login credentials such as; user name, password, security code
- Press on the login button.
- Download it & take out the print out.
How Students will get the UP Board 10th Admit Card
To obtain the admit card from the school follow the following process.
- Go to the examination cell of your school.
- Contact to the concerned authority.
- Complete the required formalities.
- Collect your UP Board Admit Card for Class 10.
Important Points for the UP Board Class 10 Students:
- Check the details mentioned in your admit card. If there is any error then inform it to the concerned authority of the examination cell of your school.
- Bring the UP Board Admit Card Class 10 on the day of examination.
- Do not carry any kind of electronic device to the exam center.
- During the exam, you are not allowed to talk or borrow things from others. Therefore, carry all the required items along with you.
- Reach the examination center at least half an hour before the time mentioned in your hall ticket.
- Just go through the instructions mentioned in the admit card.
All the Best for your Exam!
Give a final touch to your preparation by solving UP Board Previous Years Questions.
Liked our page on “UP Board Admit Card 2019 Class 10”? Do let us know in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on UP Board Exam.
Keep Learning! Download BYJU’S App interesting study related videos.