Previous year question paper or sample question paper helps students to analyze the trend of questions asked every year. Question papers are an essential tool for the teachers, which helps them to train their students in particular subject, as well as their advancement through the entire academic year as well as the course.
Solving previous year question paper and other sample paper boost up the confidence of students to get better acquainted with the subjects and thus also do better for their final exams. They also get updated about the grading system and the distribution of marks for the question paper of specific subjects. By doing so, it will help them to do better performance and will give them an idea as to which subject they need to focus more on.
How Question Paper Is Helpful?
We already have discussed that it is essential to solve previous year question papers. It’s beneficial because the question paper covers the entire subject and each subject will have different question papers. Given below are a few points how it is helpful:
- It gives the students a general idea about the question pattern
- It will give a general idea about what kind of question will be covered from different topics.
- It will help them to revise better
- Boost up their confidence
- Idea about how the marks will be split
- It will help them to overcome the fear of exam
- They will get a better idea of each and every subject
- Help them to manage time better
Click the below links for previous years maths and science question paper :
|Previous Year Maths Question Paper||Previous Year Science Question Paper|