Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination( UPSEE) 2022 Application Form can be filled online on the official website (https://upsee.nic.in/) of UPSEE. The authorities will be conducting UPSEE 2022 admissions on the basis of JEE Main scores for academic year 2022.
In case the candidate has difficulty filling the application form, he/she can contact the concerned authority at toll-free number 1800-180-0161 or send an email to [email protected] with the subject as “Seeking Help”.
Steps for filling Online Application Form
Step 1: Registration
List of information that has to be filled in the application form:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Domicile of the parent
- Aadhar number
- State from where he/she has passed or will appear for the qualifying examination
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Qualifying examination detail
Step 2: Uploading of scanned images of photograph and signature
- Scanned Photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 100 KB
- Scanned image of his/her signature (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 30KB.
Step 3: Payment of UPSEE 2022 application form fees
Online Payment of UPSEE application form 2022 can be made using credit/debit card or Netbanking.
Step 4: Printing of the “confirmation page”
UPSEE Application Form 2022 Correction Window
Correction in name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth will not be permitted.
The fields which can be corrected are as follows:
|Choice of Examination Centre|
|Course candidate is seeking admission|
|Paper in which candidate wishes to appear|
|Rural Weightage Claimed|
|Subjects in Qualifying Examination|
How to edit the UPSEE 2022 Application Form?
Students may follow these guidelines for making changes in the application form of UPSEE 2022
- Open the official website: https://upsee.nic.in/
- Click on the link provided to make changes in the application form.
- A login page will open.
- Login using application number and password.
- The application form will be opened for editing.
- Candidates can make the necessary changes.
- After corrections are done, the revised confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidate can take the printout of the corrected acknowledgement page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the candidate fill UPSEE application form offline?
UPSEE application form can be filled only on the official website. It cannot be filled offline.
Is there a correction window for UPSEE 2022 application form?
Yes, there is a correction window. It is only applicable on certain fields.
I have spelt my father’s name wrong in the application form. Can I make changes to my father’s name during the correction window?
Correction of candidates name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth will not be permitted during the correction window.