WBJEE 2020 Application form can be filled only in the official website of WBJEE. It has been available online since October 18, 2019. The last date for the WBJEE application is November 13, 2019. The correction window for the Application form was from November 14, 2019, to November 16, 2019.
The application process involves registration, filling the application form, payment of application fee, and downloading of the confirmation page.
WBJEE 2020 Application Form Date
The important dates to apply for the WBJEE 2020 are listed below.
|Online registration starting date:||October 18, 2019|
|Last Date to fill the application form for WBJEE 2020:||November 13, 2019|
|Correction Window of Application Form:||November 14, 2019, to November 16, 2019|
How to fill Application Form 2020?
These are the necessary steps to be followed to fill the WBJEE form:
- Candidates can register on the official website of WBJEE by opening (wbjeeb.nic.in) and by entering the necessary information like name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name.
- By doing this, candidates will receive their registration number and password on their mobile and email id.
- Using the registration number and password, candidates can log in and fill the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature of the candidate.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to pay application fees using a debit card, credit card or net banking. The WBJEE 2020 application fee is Rs 700 (Rupees seven hundred only) for General candidates and Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates. An online receipt is generated after the payment is done.
- The last step is to download and take a printout of the Confirmation page.
WBJEE Form 2020 Important Instructions
- The application form has to be filled from October 18, 2019, to November 13, 2019, in WBJEE website
- Any correction in the Application form has to be made from November 14, 2019, to November 16, 2019
- List of Documents required while filling the WBJEE Application Form is:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Passing Certificate
- Debit/ Credit card details for fee payment
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Annual Family Income proof
- Scholarship certificate issues from TWF (If Applicable)
- JEE Main 2020 application number if appeared for the exam
- Application fees can be paid using Debit/Credit card or Netbanking
Frequently Asked Questions on WBJEE Application Form
Can I edit my mother’s name in the Application Form during the correction process?
No, you cannot make corrections in your name, Mother’s name or Father’s name during the correction period.
Can a student apply for WBJEE 2020 a few days before the exam?
No, students cannot apply for the exam a few days before the exam. Candidates can apply only when the application form is available online.
Can we get the WBJEE application form offline?
No, the WBJEE application form is only available online.