WBJEE 2021 application form will be released in the coming days. At the time of its release, interested candidates can fill the form online by visiting the official website of WBJEE. The WBJEE application process involves registration, filling the application form, payment of application fee, and downloading of the confirmation page.
There will also be a correction facility opened for candidates who want to makes changes in their WBJEE Application form. This will be for a limited period only.
WBJEE 2021 Application Form Date
The important dates to apply for the WBJEE 2021 are listed below.
|Online registration starting date:||To be announced|
|Last Date to fill the application form for WBJEE 2021||To be announced|
|Correction Window of Application Form:||To be announced|
How to fill Application Form 2021?
These are the necessary steps to be followed to fill the WBJEE form:
- Candidates can register on the official website of WBJEE by opening (wbjeeb.nic.in) and by entering the necessary information like name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name.
- By doing this, candidates will receive their registration number and password on their mobile and email id.
- Using the registration number and password, candidates can log in and fill the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature of the candidate.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to pay application fees using a debit card, credit card or net banking. The WBJEE 2021 application fee will likely be around Rs 700 (Rupees seven hundred only) for General candidates and Rs 500 (Rupees five hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates. An online receipt will be generated after the payment is done.
- The last step is to download and take a printout of the confirmation page.
WBJEE Form 2021 Important Instructions
- The application form has to be filled within the set timeframe by the exam authority, in WBJEE website
- Correction in the application form can be done only once.
- List of Documents required while filling the WBJEE Application Form is:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Passing Certificate
- Debit/ Credit card details for fee payment
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Annual Family Income proof
- Scholarship certificate issues from TWF (If Applicable)
- JEE Main 2021 application number if appeared for the exam
- Application fees can be paid using Debit/Credit card or Netbanking
Frequently Asked Questions on WBJEE Application Form
Can I edit my mother’s name in the Application Form during the correction process?
No, you cannot make corrections in your name, Mother’s name or Father’s name during the correction period.
Can a student apply for WBJEE 2021 a few days before the exam?
No, students cannot apply for the exam a few days before the exam. Candidates can apply only when the application form is available online.
Can we get the WBJEE application form offline?
No, the WBJEE application form is only available online.