WBJEE 2022 exam dates and related details are given on this page. As per the announcement made by the exam authority, WBJEEB has released the tentative WBJEE 2022 Exam Date on the official website. The entrance exam will be conducted on 30th April (Tentative for 2022).
- The timing for the Mathematics paper (Paper 1) will be from 11 am to 1 pm.
- The second paper includes questions from Physics and Chemistry. The scheduled time for Physics and Chemistry (Paper 2) exam is 2 pm to 4 pm.
The same details are given below in a tabular form.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Date and Time
|WBJEE 2022 date||April 30, 2022|
|Scheduled Time for Paper 1 (Mathematics)||11 am -1 pm|
|Scheduled Time for Paper 2 (Physics and Chemistry)||2 pm – 4 pm|
Documents to be Carried on the Day of Exam
Two mandatory documents to be carried on the day of the exam are:
- Printout of WBJEE Admit Card
- ID Proof
Some of the valid ID proof include:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by the Government of India
WBJEE 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- Students Should carry Admit card and ID proof without fail.
- Candidates should read the instructions and Exam Centre details on the Admit card to avoid last-minute confusion.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue 30 minutes before the exam.
- Students should carry a pen to the examination hall.
Frequently Asked Questions on WBJEE Exam Dates
Can the WBJEE Exam Centre be changed after the release of the Admit Card?
No request for a change of examination centre will be entertained.
How many times in a year is West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) held?
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) is held once a year.
Is WBJEE held in the online or offline mode?
WBJEE is held on offline mood(OMR based). Candidates are advised to carry a pen and pencil for the examination.
For more information on WBJEE 2022 visit BYJU’S.