West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) has included science as an important subject in the curriculum of 8th standard. When you hear the word science the first thought that comes to your mind probably be lab coats, test tubes, telescope, stars, Einstein etc. These all are the various aspects of science but none of these defines science as a whole. This is because science as a filed so very wide.
In WBBSE Class 8 board you will have only 1 book of science subject in your curriculum. But as you pass in class & get moves to the next level then you will see the subdivision of science subjects as a Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Moreover, if you get interested in the science field then in your graduation & further studies you will get to know more divisions of science field & its application in daily life.
WBBSE Class 8 Science Syllabus
Here you will get the West Bengal Class 8 Science Syllabus. This syllabus is as per the official WBBSE site.
How to use West Bengal Class 8 Science Syllabus Effectively?
Here are some points that will help you to make the most of WBBSE Science Syllabus of 8th Standard.
- Download the Syllabus PDF from the link provided above.
- Take its print out & paste it in your study room.
- Just mark the topic that you have already covered.
- Try to go through the topics by yourself which are expected to be taught in the class the next day.
- Solve the questions related to that topic.
- If there is any activity or experiment related to that topic then perform that with your teacher. It will give more clarity & a better understanding of science concepts.
Did you find “WBBSE Class 8 Science Syllabus” Useful? Then do let us know through your comments. Stay tuned for more updates on WBBSE Class 8 exam.
Keep learning & download BYJU’S App for interesting study videos.