Maths is a very essential subject to learn how to live in this world. It is a subject that needs lots of practice and understanding of concepts and ideas. Mathematics is the most important and scoring subject, if you practise it in a better way. One of the most effective ways to ace in Intermediate 2nd year Maths examination is to solve important questions, since they provide the precise simulation of the exam. Solving AP board Intermediate 2nd year Maths important questions can sometimes seem tedious, but it worth every effort.
These Maths important questions Class 12 of AP Board is a perfect trial run for the students, so that they can score well in their examination. It also gives students a feeling of confidence and frees them from all the anxiety and fear on the exam day. Practising important questions of Maths test your months of efforts and training, it will also give students an idea regarding their preparations. These important questions of Maths consist of questions that have appeared in the previous year’s Intermediate 2nd year exams or part of the AP Intermediate 2nd Year Syllabus.
Before appearing for Intermediate 2nd year Maths examination, students should expose themselves to a variety of Maths important questions Class 12, so that they can handle the exam well. These Maths 2b important questions have been designed by a group of experts comprising previous year questions and complete syllabus for Class 12 Maths. So, for AP Intermediate 2nd Year students solving the important questions of Maths is a must. Effective practice is a must if you want to score good marks in your Maths examination.
- Find all the roots of the equation x11 – x7 + x4 – 1 = 0.
- Solve: x4 – 10x3 + 26x2 – 10x + 1 = 0.
- A problem in calculus is given to two students A and B whose chances of solving it are and respectively. Find the probability of the problem being solved if both of them try independently.
- Two persons A and B are rolling a die on the condition that the person who gets 3 will win the game. If A starts the game, then find the probabilities of A and B respectively to win the game.
- Find the number of ways of selecting a cricket team of 11 players from 7 batsmen and 6 bowlers such that there will be at least 5 bowlers in the team.
- If the letters of the word MASTER are permuted in all possible ways and the words thus formed are arranged in the dictionary order, then find the rank of the word ”REMAST”.
- Find the number of ways of arranging the letters of the word ”INTERMEDIATE”
- The variance of 20 observations is 5. If each observation is multiplied by 2, then find the new variance of the resulting observations.
- A poisson variable satisfies P(x = 1) = P(x = 2) Find P(x = 5)
- Find the value of (1+i)16
- Find the length of major axis, minor axis, latus rectum, eccentricity of the ellipse 9x2 + 16y2 = 144.
- Find the equation of the tangents to the hyperbola 3x2 – 4y2 = 12 which are (i) Parallel to (ii) perpendicular to the line y = x – 7.
- Show that the tangent at (–1, 2) of circle x2 + y2 – 4x – 8y + 7 = 0 touches the circle x2 + y2 + 4x + 6y = 0. Also find its point of contact.
- Find the equation of the parabola whose focus is S (1, -7) and the vertex is A (1, -2).
- The probabilities of three events A, B, C are such that P (A) = 0.3, P(B) = 0.4, P(C) = 0.8, P(A ∩ B) = 0.08, P (A ∩ C) = 0.28, P (A ∩ B ∩ C) = 0.09, and P (A ∪ B ∪ C) ≥ 0.75, show that P (B ∩ C) lies in the interval [0.23, 0.48].