For the regulation, and supervision of the intermediate education in the south part of India or the state of Andhra Pradesh, a body named The Board Of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh has taken up the job of providing all the necessary materials to the students. The AP Intermediate 2nd year is a most crucial exam for students attending the AP curriculum.
Below for the convenience of students, we have provided information like hall ticket, date sheet etc., regarding the AP Board 2nd year Intermediate.
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Exam Pattern and Timetable
The AP Intermediate 2nd year exam very strictly adheres to the latest syllabus and are very systematic in their examinations. Students have to follow the three phases in order to accomplish the goal of scoring good marks in the exam.
- Two subjects are compulsory for the AP Intermediate Board of 1st Year and 2nd Year are Environmental Education and Human Values and Ethics.
- For vocational students and science students, practical exams fetch some marks which are again very important
- Then, at last, all the compulsory subject theory examinations
Students will witness the board exam for the intermediate students from the month of March onwards till the mid of April. We have also provided the link to the AP 2nd year 2020 exam timetable below
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Syllabus
The AP board has set up all the important chapters in this year’s updated syllabus and on the basis of the exam conducted, the efficiency and ability of different students are tested.
We will be seeing the exams being divided into three parts
|Part 1 English|
|Part 2 Urdu, Telugu, Tamil, Sanskrit, Oria, Hindi, French, Arabic|
|Part 3 English, Telugu, Hindi and Urdu|
The chapters are subjected to change regarding the latest syllabus and the committee is responsible for setting up revision of subjects, optional subjects etc. Check out the latest AP BIEAP board intermediate syllabus.
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Study Materials
In order to get clarity regarding the marking scheme, exam pattern, etc, students can stay tuned to the latest notification regarding the study resources provided to students for effective preparation. Solving questions given in the study materials will ensure a good score. Check out the link below:
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Model Question Papers
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Previous Year Question Papers
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Maths Important Questions
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Physics Important Questions
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Chemistry Important Questions
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Botany Important Questions
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Zoology Important Questions
AP Intermediate Grading System
The AP Board has set designated grades to a certain range of scores for the betterment of students and these grades get announced on the month of April. Below we have mentioned the grades and students can find out everything related to this on the official website biep.cgg.gov.in. Also, check out BYJU’S for more information about the AP Intermediate Grading System.
AP 2nd Year Intermediate Results
After the exams are over students eagerly wait for the results to know how they have fared in the exams. Acing the exams is the best way to ensure admission for higher education, which acts the stepping stone for career. The results are usually out on the official website at a stipulated date following the exam.
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets
The commencement of the exam will ensure that students get their officially issued hall tickets for the examination by the end of February. The board releases the hall ticket on their official website- biep.gov.in and students can get their hands on this one by the following procedure:
- Visit the official website at the required time
- Click on the link “AP Inter 2nd Year hall Tickets 2020-21”
- Clicking on it will direct you to a page where you have to enter your date of birth, registration number etc.
- Clicking submit will display your hall ticket on screen and students can download it for further uses
Students can visit BYJU’S in order to get all the relevant information about BIEAP and AP SSC Board.