The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) supervises Intermediate education in the state. The board’s main function is to conduct the Intermediate 2nd year or Class 12 board exams, evaluate the papers and announce the results. Additionally, it also sets the syllabus, textbooks and question papers for both classes. In addition to this, the board also grants affiliations to new institutions and regulates them. The AP Intermediate 2nd year plays a very important role in a student’s academic life.
The outcome of the AP Board Class 12 exams determines a student’s ability to secure a seat in a chosen stream for higher education. But passing these crucial examinations is not an easy task. To help students, we’ve put together a list of exam resources and study materials for AP Board Class 12. This includes the syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, date sheet etc. Read on to find out more about the AP Intermediate 2nd year.
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Exam Resources
The AP Board Class 12 or Intermediate 2 is an extremely important stage in a student’s life. It determines their ability to be promoted to higher education in the stream of their choosing. Here are some study materials to help students prepare for and ace the AP Intermediate 2nd-year exams.
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Syllabus
The BIEAP sets the syllabus for AP Board Class 12. The syllabus is created after thorough research and analysis by experts to increase the student’s knowledge. Click on the link below to download the syllabus for AP Intermediate 2:
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Question Papers
Solving AP Board Class 12 question papers is one of the best ways for students to prepare for the board exams. It helps them learn about important topics, frequently asked questions, the exam pattern, the marking scheme etc. It also helps AP Board Class 12 students learn to manage their time efficiently and answer all the questions within the exam duration. Click on the links below to download previous years question papers, sample papers and important questions for AP Intermediate 2nd Year.
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Model Question Papers
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Previous Year Question Papers
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Maths Important Questions
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Physics Important Questions
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Chemistry Important Questions
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Botany Important Questions
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Zoology Important Questions
AP Board Intermediate 2 Exam Timetable
The timetable or date sheet is a great tool for AP Board Class 12 students. It helps them learn the dates of the exam and the order of the subjects. This helps students tailor their studies to prepare for the exam. Click on the link below to download the exam timetable for AP Board Class 12.
AP Intermediate 1st Year Exam Pattern
The BIEAP intermediate 2 examinations are usually conducted in three phases:
- Two subjects are mandatory for all AP Board Intermediate students: Human Values and Ethics and Environmental Education. Students will have to complete projects on these topics and also write exams for the same.
- Science and vocational group students will have to pass practical examinations.
- All AP Board Intermediate students will have to write theory exams for all the subjects in their chosen streams.
AP Intermediate Grading System
The BIEAP uses a grading system to announce the results of the Intermediate exams. It uses 7 different grades from A1 to D1and they’re assigned based on the marks scored by the students. Check the table below to know about the grading system and the grade that is awarded to different marks.
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets
Students need to carry hall tickets or admit cards to write the AP Board Class 12 examinations. Students can download the admit card from the official BIEAP website.
How To Download AP Intermediate 2 Hall Ticket
Follow these simple steps to download the hall ticket for the AP Intermediate 2nd year exams:
- Go to the official website and check for the availability of the hall ticket.
- Click on the link for the AP Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket.
- A new window opens where you’ll have to enter details like your registration number, date of birth, etc. After entering the details, click on “submit”.
- The AP Intermediate 2 Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen. Students should remember to check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully before downloading it.
AP Intermediate 2 Results and Result Analysis
Every year, over 5 lakh students appear for the AP Intermediate 2 or Class 12 exams. The AP Board Intermediate 2nd Year Results play an important role in a student’s life. The BIEAP announces the results of the Intermediate 2 board exam after evaluating the papers. The results are announced on the board’s official website: http://bieap.gov.in/
AP Board Class 12 Results Year-wise Comparison
Here is a year-wise comparison of the total number of students appearing for the exams and the pass percentage from the past few years.
Students can visit BYJU’S to get more information about BIEAP and AP SSC Board.
Frequently Asked Questions on AP Intermediate 2nd Year
What is Class 12 called in Andhra Pradesh?
AP Board Class 12 is called Intermediate 2 in Andhra Pradesh.
What are the minimum grade points required to pass the AP Board Class 12 exam?
Students should score at least 35% in each subject to pass the AP Board Class 12 examination.
How can Intermediate 2 students get the admit card for the AP Board Class 12 exam?
The AP Board releases the hall ticket for the Class 12 exam on the official website. Students can go to the official website and enter their details to download the hall ticket.