The class 12 AP Board Results were out on 12 April 2019. Students can also view the AP Board Intermediate 2nd Year 2019 Results from the BIEAP official website. In 2018, out of 4.41 lakh students who appeared for the exams that were conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) 3.23 lakh passed in the general category. In the vocational intermediate course, 19,645 of the total 29,273 students were successful in the examinations, thus registering a 67% pass percentage.
From the results that have been published reports state that 9,340 students scored 10 CGPA and 99,000 students got 9 CGPA. According to reports, Krishna Jilla also set the record with a pass percentage of 81%. Following the release of AP Board Results, the Intermediate advanced supplementary exams are now expected to be conducted on 14 May. Students can also get more details about the AP Intermediate Grading System from BYJU’S.
Steps to View the Results
The Link on the official site enables the students to check the result by entering their hall ticket numbers.
- Get online on the BIEAP official website.
- Click on the link “Results” on the home page.
- Click on intermediate II year Results as required.
- Fill in the details required and click on “submit.”
Students can also download the results and keep it for future use. Candidates can also apply for recounting by paying Rs100 per paper and photocopy. Also,the cost for reverification of the answer book is Rs 600 per paper. They can also know the process of calculating the CGPA from the grade points.
Steps to Get Mark Re-evaluated
- Login to the official website- apbie.apcfss.in.
- Pay Rs 200 online if you want your marks recounted.
- If you want the scanned copy cum re-verification of the answer book then you will be required to pay Rs,1000 per paper via Mee Seva or AP Online centre.