Class 10 NCERT solutions are prepared by our expert faculties at BYJU’S to provide a one-stop solution for all your queries related to maths and science subjects. For students aiming to excel in CBSE board exams, 10th class NCERT solutions provide an excellent platform to understand all the math and science concepts covered in the syllabus.
Have you ever wondered why the pressure increases when you’re in high school? It’s because these years are very crucial to shape your future. 10th standard board exams are first national-level external exams which every student has to face. The structure of this exam is to test the candidate’s practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Hence, it is important for students to have a clear understanding of the concepts and relating it to the real world applications as it will help them to have a practical knowledge as well.
We at BYJU’S teach students using 3D animation and in-air projections for a clear understanding of concepts. NCERT solutions for class 10 are beautifully explained with well-illustrated graphs and solved examples making learning simple and easy.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Subjects
Before starting your preparations, analyze the entire syllabus and prepare a suitable study plan. Here, we have also provided class 10 NCERT solutions chapter-wise in pdf. The students are advised to download and practice these solutions on a regular basis to secure a meritorious position the board exams.
NCERT Syllabus for Class 10
BYJU’S ensures to give quality education. Here we give you an detailed analysis of class 10 maths and science syllabus (2018-2019) as per CBSE guidelines.
In those subjects, we have attached chapter-wise solutions in PDF. Practice to perfection and master the concepts of 10th class subjects. The following topics are covered in NCERT class 10 maths.
|Real Numbers||Polynomials||Linear Equations|
|Coordinate Geometry||Arithmetic Progression||Circles|
|Statistics||Constructions||Area Related to Circles|
|Applications of Trigonometry||Surface Areas and Volumes||Probability|
The following topics are covered in NCERT class 10 science.
|Chemical Reactions||Metals, Non-Metals||Acids, Bases, Salts|
|Light||Periodic Classification||Carbon Compounds|
|Life Processes||Electricity||Human Eye|
|Sources of Energy||Magnetic Effects of Current||Our Environment|
NCERT Notes for class 10
These NCERT Notes can prove to be of great help for students to develop a strong foundation base in maths and science.
- NCERT Notes For Class 10 All Subjects
- NCERT Notes For Class 10 Maths
- NCERT Notes For Class 10 Science
- NCERT Exemplar Books for Class 10
NCERT Exemplar Problems for Class 10
Solving ncert exemplar problems will definitely boost your confidence for exams and gives the idea of exam patterns. Here are the subject-wise solved exemplar problems:
- Class 10 Exemplar Problems All Subjects
- Class 10 Maths Exemplar Problems
- Class 10 Science Exemplar Problems
NCERT Class 10 Text Book Solutions
Every year, 70% to 80% of questions are picked directly from the concepts covered in the NCERT textbooks. Therefore, instead of preparing from reference books, the students must be initially focused on understanding concepts from NCERT class 10 books.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Book
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Book
- RD Sharma Solutions for class 10
- RS Aggarwal Solutions for class 10
NCERT Study Materials:
You can also go through the following links to get better understanding:
Key Features of NCERT Solutions
- These solutions are prepared by our experts to provide concise and accurate solutions for questions given in the textbooks.
- NCERT solutions for class 10 are presented in a step by step approach for easy and smooth understanding of concepts.
- Along with the solutions we have also provided a quick summary, important tips and formulas to assure proper understanding of basic math and science concepts.
- These solutions of NCERT are extremely useful in the preparation of olympiads, school level, and the undergraduate level competitive exams like KVPY, NSO, NTSE, CAT, IIT JEE, etc.
Stay tuned with us for complete class 4 to 12 NCERT solutions along with study notes, question papers, sample papers, exemplar problems, important questions and more.